News about Akregator
As you know I decided to fix and improve Akregator for the next release (16.04 in april).
So this week I continued to improve QtWebKit support.
- Adblock support (We can add configure it in akregator config dialog)
- Save image to disk
- Adblock specific element in page.
I created a new Grantlee theme. The old theme dated before kde4…
During this work to create new theme I implemented “actions”. The actions is useful when we use a combined view. We can’t change status of article (for example it’s impossible to mark as read/important/unread, it’s static).
Now we can change status or delete article directly. It’s very useful. (see screenshot below
- Add action on tabbar (close all tab/close specific tab etc.)
- Add radio button for view type (so now we know which type of view we use)
- Clean up searchbar, we have filter actions directly in lineedit.
I will try to close a lot of bug before next release.
I hope that you will be happy with new version.