This week I focused my work on Akregator.
- I fixed some errors on signal/slots
- I reimplemented TextToSpeech support
- I replaced QList to QVector where it was possible
- I added some QStringLiteral
- I used new Qt5 connect Api
- I fixed some bugs.
- I added support for share url (it allows to share url in Facebook/Twitter etc.)
Others work in KDEPIM:
- I implemented ShareUrl, I use it in kmail/akregator
- I fixed some bugs in Dav resource (thanks to Bruno Friedmann to provide me an access to an owncloud server). It was mainly GUI bugs.
- I fixed some crashes in Accountwizard
- KMail uses KPIM::CompletionConfigureDialog to configure addressline settings (it avoids 3 different dialogbox).
- I added bookmarks support in Sieveeditor
- I added spellchecking support in plaintexteditor.
- I fixed application translations
Next week I will focus on the KAddressbook.
I hope that I will have more bug report about it.
Dan works on akonadi to replace protocol based on text to use a binary protocol directly.
He saw a lot of improvement. He hopes to merge it in master soon.
We are in good way to have a stable version for 15.08.
I was not sure some about it some weeks ago 🙂